- Improvement of peatland habitats’ conditions on 94 ha (104 patches), including the maintenance of species closely related to peat bogs such as Drosera rotundifolia, Drosera intermedia and Colias palaeno;
- Improvement of habitat *91D0-2 Marshy Coniferous Forest and other wetlands by reducing the water outflow and peat decay on the area of approximately 150 ha by building 33 sluice gates on drainage ditches;
- Improvement of the habitat quality of Tetrao urogallus in the Janowskie Forests by protecting wetlands;
- Creating areas for beavers Castor fiber, where they could live unbothered. Purchase of 30 ha of land – what will reduce conflicts caused by beavers;
- Restoring and maintenance of two water reservoirs to protect habitats for species related to aquatic ecosystems;
- Growth of environmental awareness and acceptance for the ideas of environmental protection in about 800 people who are to participate in meetings and training activities.