„W zgodzie z naturą - LIFE+ dla Lasów Janowskich”
- The conservation status of peatland habitats improved on 94 ha (104 patches), including the maintenance of species closely related to peat bogs such as Drosera rotundifolia, Drosera intermedia and Colias palaeno;
- The outflow of water from peat bogs and the process of peat decay on an area of about 150 ha stopped or significantly reduced by the construction of 33 sluice gates;
- The population decline of Tetrao urogallus in the Janowskie Forests by protecting wetlands;
- Purchase of 30 ha of land will reduce conflicts caused by beavers;
- Two water reservoirs successfully restored to maintain habitats for species associated with aquatic ecosystems; and
- About 800 people participated in meetings and training activities to raise public awareness about nature conservation.